Credit Risk Quant – Data Analytics Consultant
We at Quantribute are seeking Quantitative Credit Risk Data Analytics experts to prepare Data for an imminent Residential Mortgages Modelling project at a major Bank in Brussels. A hugely exciting prospect; especially for chocolate lovers!
The initial duration of the contract will be 6 months. Solid SAS + SQL experience a must together with experience of manipulating very large data sets.
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning, engineering or other technical degree
- Strong programming skills in SAS or a high-level language – (Python etc.)
- Strong SQL
- Experience with manipulating and cleaning data using database toolkits such as Pandas or SqlAlchemy
- Excellent understanding of probability/statistics fundamentals such as linear and logistic regression
- A data-driven approach to decision making
The successful candidate will have advanced experience and be capable of extracting and manipulating large swathes of data, but also the ability to present their findings to the senior members of the wider Group in a concise, coherent and robust way.
Excellent daily rates paid.
email@example.com for the best quant jobs
|Base Salary||€ Highly Competitive Daily Rate|