Credit Risk Modeller – Risk Consultancy London
My client is a leading specialist risk consulting firm and is seeking a Credit Risk Quant Modeller for a role based in London. They provide expert advice to a range of clients from within banking and insurance industries ensuring they maintain a competitive edge. With offices around the world, their consultants combine business acumen with quantitative skills enabling them to take on projects that are both analytically and commercially challenging.
They are a fast growing consultancy with a particular focus on the finance sector and credit risk. They pride themselves on being innovative, flexible and offer a flat structured company which allows you to grow as a quantitative Credit Risk Quant Modeller working with strong individuals and excellent clients.
The Credit Risk Modeller will have:-
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or another quantitative/numerical field;
- 3 years + related work experience with credit risk IRB models PD, LGD, EAD
- Programming experience in SAS
- An independent, creative and pro-active way of working
- Critical but positive constructive mind-set
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear reports in English
This is an excellent opportunity for a quantitative Credit Risk Quant Modeller to work in a small to medium sized consultancy working with large clients offering you the best of both worlds.
If you are a quantitative Credit Risk Quant Modeller looking to take the next step in your career then please get in touch and apply for the role.
+ credit risk modeller credit risk quant pd lgd ead
|Base Salary||£Up to 60k + Bonus|