Data Quality Consultant – Credit Risk Modelling
Credit Risk Data Quality consultants required for major project based in Amsterdam. If you are a Data Quality consultant with solid SQL skills and previous / current experience in the Credit Risk Modelling arena, please get in touch.
Duties include: Challenging the IT Infrastructure and Data Quality. Assess if data meets quality standards and regulatory requirements. Design tests for data quality dimensions as mandated by the RTS and evaluated by TRIM. Analyse and prepare database for the model development.
- Analysing, reconciling and validating data
- Processing and developing programs using Python/SQL, Excel and Access
- Providing analytical insights and strategic recommendations during the full Credit Risk lifecycle
- Providing accurate analysis and projections
- Performing analysis to support the wider Credit Risk strategy, policy, model and development
- Developing and monitoring Credit Risk Scorecards as well as other models
Must have solid SQL skills. Python experience a plus!
firstname.lastname@example.org for the best quant jobs