Manager / Senior Manager – Risk Consultancy – London
My client is a leading specialist risk consulting firm and is seeking a Quantitative Credit Risk orientated Consultant for a role based in London. They provide expert advice to a range of clients from within banking and insurance industries ensuring they maintain a competitive edge. With offices around the world, their consultants combine business acumen with quantitative skills enabling them to take on projects that are both analytically and commercially challenging.
They are a fast growing consultancy with a particular focus on the finance sector and credit risk. They pride themselves on being innovative, flexible and offer a flat structured company which allows you to grow as a Quantitative Risk Consultant working with strong individuals and excellent clients.
- 6+ years of experience
- Consultant skill set with experience in Risk or Quant Risk projects
- Previous experience in a consulting firm
- Experience creating slide decks and being involved in either presenting or producing the materials for presentations
- Experience in project management
- Experience in running internal projects e.g. researching new topic areas for the firm
- Experience in business development e.g. discussing new topics with clients
- Quantitative understanding (e.g. via quantitative degree), but no requirement to write code or build models (so no programming required)
- Good communication skills (language, ability to articulate ideas clearly and logically)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantitative Credit Risk Consultant to work in a small to medium sized consultancy working with large clients offering you the best of both worlds.
If you are a Quantitative Credit Risk Consultant looking to take the next step in your career then please get in touch and apply for the role.
|Base Salary||£Market Rate + Bonus|