Senior Manager – Credit Risk Quant – Leading Global Consultancy
My client is a leading global consulting firm looking for strong Credit Risk Modeller or Credit Risk Quant candidates.
As (Senior) Manager you enjoy solving complex problems in credit risk, often using mathematics or statistics. Building models challenges you and you are capable of explaining the choices made during the modelling phase, as well as the outcomes to clients on different levels of the organisation.
The Credit Risk Modeller or Credit Risk Quant Consultant will offer technical expertise during projects and carry out complex assignments, in multidisciplinary teams. You will manage project teams and will often be the primary contact person for FRM’s clients. Besides managing project teams, you will play a major role in further strengthening our client’s position in the market as a leading advisor in credit risk.
The Credit Risk Modeller or Credit Risk Quant Consultant will have most of:-
- At least seven years of relevant work experience in credit risk management, development and validation of internal models (e.g. IRB, IFRS9 – PD, LGD, EAD or Stress Testing) using any of SAS, Python, R
- Data Analysis and model risk management;
- Broad understanding of the regulatory environment and its implications on financial institutions;
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple way to clients and colleagues;
- Ambition to further develop your network in the finance and risk domain at financial institutions and large corporates;
- A team player who gets energised by working with professionals in his/her own field of expertise, but also by collaborating with other functions;
- A Master’s degree in: Econometrics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a Science Master;
- Commercially skilled and capable of advising clients based on your technical expertise;
- Experience with project-based working and managing multidisciplinary project teams;
- Capable of realising changes within organisations by communicating clearly;
- Capable of developing new propositions;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure; and
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (or willing to learn), both verbally and in writing.
Additional desirable qualities include:
- Experience with consultancy;
- GARP FRM, a similar qualification or compensating experience;
The team consists of energetic, young and experienced professionals with strong Credit Risk Modeller or Credit Risk Quant Consultant related expertise and who think outside the box. The Credit Risk Quant consultants are known for their technical expertise, their focus on providing solutions and their entrepreneurial attitude.
Excellent career prospects and work life balance!